For the month of September, we will be collecting scissors and chapstick! If you would like to give a monetary donation, you may do so by placing it in the offering and designate OCC.
Several files of pictures are available in the office for all interested persons to view and enjoy. They include the following:
- A large photo of all 14 pastors from 1928 through now.
- A photo album of the Merrymakers group from several years ago
- A copy of all church directories going back to the early 1970s
- A folder of documents covering many events throughout the history of the church
- A folder of documents showing detail plans for remodeling the old sanctuary in 1982
- A binder with copies of the church constitution, church bylaws, and church operating policies
If you would like to browse through these files, come by the church office any time Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
If you have not already signed up to work in VBS, we still need you! Areas of Interest:
Bible Class Helper
Music Class Helper
Let Sherri Blevins know where you’d like to serve!
We will be collecting stuff animals and monetary donations for the month of April. You can make your check out to Broadway Baptist Church and designate O.C.C. on your giving envelope.