Due to Covid-19 advance reservations are required and can be made by either calling the church office at 256-638-4219 or by following the link below:
We have made changes to our city and drama to accommodate CDC regulations and in order to do our part to help fight the spread of the virus.
December Services Info:
No evening services on Dec. 13, Dec. 20 & Dec. 27
One combined service at 10 a.m. on Dec. 20 & Dec. 27
Back to Church Plan
We have some guidelines we would like for those who choose to come to church to observe as we gather.
Most of these guidelines are suggested by the Alabama Department of Public Health and were discussed and formulated by the BBC Deacons and Pastor Kevin on Sunday May 17, 2020.
- We will have Worship at 8:45 Traditional Service and 11:00 Contemporary Service.
- Each service will have a Welcome, Songs, Sermon, Closing Song and announcements.
- Restrooms will be sanitized and available but since each attendee will only be on-campus at one of the two services (Our goal is less than 50 minutes), please try to take care of bathroom needs before coming.
- We will not have Sunday School
- We will not have Nursery or Children’s Church on Campus (Children’s Church is still available at 9:30 am on Facebook and YouTube).
- We will not pass an offering plate, however drop boxes will be available at doors for those who do not give online.
- Alternate rows between attendees (every other row left empty).
- Rows will be COLOR CODED and marked for each service.
- Please keep at least THREE EMPY SEATS (or 6 feet) of separation between parties (Families) in any row.
- Attendees are encouraged to wear masks and gloves.
- Doors will be propped open for entering and exiting the building.
- People 65 and older or others especially at risk are strongly encouraged to watch or participate in the service remotely.
- The 8:45 service will be available on YouTube, Facebook, WVSM radio, and on the churches website at 11:00 am.
- After the service, attendees will be directed to leave in an orderly fashion in order to not “bottleneck” at exits. Please exit when instructed and do not congregate and socialize inside the building.
We appreciate each one of you for the effort you are making to keep yourself and others safe during this time!