Back to Church Plan
We have some guidelines we would like for those who choose to come to church to observe as we gather.
Most of these guidelines are suggested by the Alabama Department of Public Health and were discussed and formulated by the BBC Deacons and Pastor Kevin on Sunday May 17, 2020.
- We will have Worship at 8:45 Traditional Service and 11:00 Contemporary Service.
- Each service will have a Welcome, Songs, Sermon, Closing Song and announcements.
- Restrooms will be sanitized and available but since each attendee will only be on-campus at one of the two services, please try to take care of bathroom needs before coming.
- Nursery and Children’s Church is only during contemporary service at 11 a.m. (Children’s Church is still available at 9:30 am on Facebook and YouTube).
- We will not pass an offering plate, however drop boxes will be available at doors for those who do not give online.
- Alternate rows between attendees (every other row left empty).
- Rows will be COLOR CODED and marked for each service.
- Please keep at least THREE EMPY SEATS (or 6 feet) of separation between parties (Families) in any row.
- Attendees are encouraged to wear masks.
- Doors will be propped open for entering and exiting the building.
- The 8:45 service will be available on YouTube, Facebook, WVSM radio, and on the churches website at 11:00 am.
We appreciate each one of you for the effort you are making to keep yourself and others safe during this time!